Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Really, Cameron Diaz??!!!!

I was catching up on my reading from Jezebel (scroll to the end of article) tonight when I came across this quote from Cameron Diaz:

"I love men more than anything. I want all men to be happy and have rad women in their lives ... But guys need women who challenge them and don't let them get away with their shit. Women, conversely, need to not be crazy bitches who blow up when their guys tell them something that scares them."

Are you serious Cameron Diaz??? Women are crazy bitches who are incapable of challenging their boyfriends/husbands??? !!!!!! I am really offended by this misogynistic statement. I'm a woman, I'm rad and I am not crazy. I'm sure as hell capable of challenging a guy and so are every one of my women friends. What kind of women are you hanging out with, if at all, Cameron Diaz??

No comments:

Post a Comment