Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Big, Bold, and Beautiful! Yep, that describes me!

But we are not going to talk about me too day. Look at what was just launched today online at Crate & Barrel!!! It's the Marimekko web shop! Apparently, Crate and Barrel have been selling items from the Finish textile firm for a while but now they get their own category on the website. Yay, for big and bold moderndesign! Doesn't it just make you happy??!! Well, almost.

For example: this lovely mug



Beautiful, bold and graphic: it will cost you $19. If you want it to have a handle it will cost you an extra $1. And this is not for a set of 4. Nope! It is the price for just one. So that would explain why I never knew Crate & Barrel sold Marimekko: I can't afford it! Also why I never shop at Crate & Barrel. But it is nice to know it is there so I can dream while I'm drooling at the catalog like I do with the Ikea catalog. Oy! Maybe some day.









No comments:

Post a Comment